|Grinding wheel wear|
- Clear undersupply; outlet speed of only 7.5 % of the wheel circumferential speed determined
- lubricoolant outlet speed doubly improved by Grindaix nozzles
- High pressure drop between pump and grinding nozzles
- required lubricoolant outlet speed cannot be reached with existing pump since the pressure on the nozzles is only around 0.2 bar
- pipe system must be adjusted to reduce the extreme pressure drop
- can be offered with modification
* This is an exemplary application. This optimization is application-specific and not necessarily transferable to all machines of this type.
Procedure for a Retrofit Package
1 Coolant Audit
Analysis of machine(s) on site (approx. 5 h per machine) during productive operation. Analysis of pipework in machine room - machine offline just 1 hour. Determination of savings and optimisation potential.
2 Engineering / Composition of Retrofit Kit
Presentation of your current lubricoolant situation, incl. potentials (€/kWh/[l/min]), technical recommendation of retrofit measures and parts list.
Installation of grindaix retrofit kit into your machine tool incl. all mechanical/mechatronic work CE conformity, documentation amendments, liability.
Test of possible improvements with regard to productivity (cycle time), tool life, energy consumption, lubricoolant savings (verification).