|Grinding wheel wear|
|Reduction of coolant||260 l/min||194 l/min|
Optimisation of the coolant supply to:
- Increase the life of tools
- Reduce the cycle time
- Avoid grinding friction and burr formation
- Installation of an LP pump (previously only 5 bar central pressure available)
- Optimisation of the nozzle design of the grinding supply by means of needle nozzles
- Installation of Grindaix cleaning nozzles
* This is an exemplary application. This optimization is application-specific and not necessarily transferable to all machines of this type.
Procedure for a Retrofit Package
1 Coolant Audit
Analysis of machine(s) on site (approx. 5 h per machine) during productive operation. Analysis of pipework in machine room - machine offline just 1 hour. Determination of savings and optimisation potential.
2 Engineering / Composition of Retrofit Kit
Presentation of your current lubricoolant situation, incl. potentials (€/kWh/[l/min]), technical recommendation of retrofit measures and parts list.
Installation of grindaix retrofit kit into your machine tool incl. all mechanical/mechatronic work CE conformity, documentation amendments, liability.
Test of possible improvements with regard to productivity (cycle time), tool life, energy consumption, lubricoolant savings (verification).