CF41 CBN600 D
|Grinding wheel wear|
|Reduction of coolant||184 l/min||95 l/min|
- Bed flushing optimised by the use of Grindaix nozzles
- Number of pipe outlets of cover flushing reduced
- More wear-resistant extinguishing nozzles used (previously increased lubricoolant consumption due to extended lubricoolant outlet cross-sections)
- Improved flushing effect by replacement with Grindaix cleaning nozzles and reduction in the lubricoolant consumption at the same time
* This is an exemplary application. This optimization is application-specific and not necessarily transferable to all machines of this type.
Procedure for a Retrofit Package
1 Coolant Audit
Analysis of machine(s) on site (approx. 5 h per machine) during productive operation. Analysis of pipework in machine room - machine offline just 1 hour. Determination of savings and optimisation potential.
2 Engineering / Composition of Retrofit Kit
Presentation of your current lubricoolant situation, incl. potentials (€/kWh/[l/min]), technical recommendation of retrofit measures and parts list.
Installation of grindaix retrofit kit into your machine tool incl. all mechanical/mechatronic work CE conformity, documentation amendments, liability.
Test of possible improvements with regard to productivity (cycle time), tool life, energy consumption, lubricoolant savings (verification).